And so I start Dewey’s 24-Hour Read-a-Thon with Alex Grecian’s The Yard which I hope to finish today. I’ll try to do a review, but I think it will be an aside post just to keep track of the reviews I need to write after the read-a-thon.
But first to answer the following questions:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Secret History by Donna Tartt.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Devil’s Food Cake cookies.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m participating for the first time in NaNoWrimo (2013). Also, while I did not know Dewey personally, I witnessed the first Read-a-thon she started and participated in the second one.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Add shorter books to the stack and YA.